Friday, August 22, 2014

MOM WALKS IN ON NAKED SON AND HIS BOYFRIEND: THEN ...

Marc has an awesome Mom! The 19-year-old California boy, recently posted a picture of a note his mother slipped under his door after walking in on him and his boyfriend naked.

This is his description of the incident he posted on Tumblr:
my mom walked in on my boyfriend and I naked and then 5 minutes later she slipped this note under my door.
He posted this picture of the note:

tumblr_mj0ozxvxH81qccdxno1_500
The mom’s note reads: “I am pretty buzzed. It’s OK. – OK the smiley is too much. The Brownies are ready.“

He also posted the following picture with a caption that read: “My mom responded to the situation by buying me a door knob with a lock on it“:
tumblr_inline_mj5zoi0Cwk1qcnum8
The tumblr blog post has over 74,000 likes and reblogs, in just two weeks.
Way to go Mom, you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...