Sunday, April 21, 2013

Video of the Capture of the Boston Bomber

From AmericaBlog.com:

It’s an amazing video, filmed with a normal camera, infrared, and night vision (I think).
I’m not going to touch up the pictures in photoshop, though they could use it, since I want you tos see exactly what the police themselves saw.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, this is Suspect 2:
sub1_500
First a normal shot. You can clearly see the boat:
regular-shot
Then an infrared shot, I’m pretty sure, of the boat and the backyard – you can see that the boat is covered with a tarp – he’s inside:
Infrared shot, I'm pretty sure.
Infrared shot, I’m pretty sure.
Then an infrared of either a robot, or a police vehicle with an arm, peeling the tarp off of the boat – at the top, in the boat, you can see the heat signature of Suspect 2 laying down.

The cops throw in a flash-bang stun grenade, after the tarp is removed:
flash-bang-goes-off
Suspect 2 just laying there, though you can see his hand moving slightly – the round ball at the top is his head.  Clearly the guy was majorly injured and not going anywhere.  If they hadn’t found him that night, I wonder if he’d have survived.
laying-down-head
And here’s the whole video (h/t Towleroad):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...