Friday, December 13, 2013

YouTuber Secretly Records His Emotional Coming Out To Mom

YouTuber, Ryan, came out to his mom in October and secretly recorded the entire exchange with his laptop. 
Check out how his mother responds to the emotionally charged news.


Explaining his decision to record and share his coming out, Ryan says:
I made this video because when I was contemplating coming out for the last year, I found other similar videos of people coming out to family members on a hidden camera really helpful. I noticed that there weren’t very many of these videos, so I wanted to create my own to help other people in the same way that I found these videos helpful.
If you’ve created a similar one, I guarantee you I’ve seen it, so thank you so much for helping me. My mom reacted in an amazing way, and I really hope that all of you have a similar experience.
What do you think of Ryan's decision to share his big moment with the world? And what are your thoughts on his mother's response?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...