Tuesday, May 20, 2014

THESE 2 ADORABLE SINGERS WILL MELT YOUR HEART WITH THEIR AMAZING ANTI-BULLYING ANTHEM

Two charmingly talented young boys, wowed both the audience and judges on Britain’s Got Talent with a powerful anti-bullying anthem that was inspired in part by personal experience.
Musical duo Charlie Lenehan, 15, and Leondre Devries, 13, who call themselves Bars and Melody, delivered a performance so moving they received a standing ovation from everyone, including Simon Cowell!
“I started rapping because I was having a hard time in primary school. I was getting bullied,” Leondre told the judges about his bullying experience. “When I used to be down in the dumps, I used to write my raps. I could express myself through what I was writing down.”
“If it wasn’t for his music he wouldn’t be as confident,” added Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...