Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Phil Robertson Says He's 'Nice Man' Trying To Help Gays Turn To Jesus

Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson on Saturday claimed he was a “nice man” trying to help gays turn to Jesus.

During an appearance at Cullman's Rock the South festival, the 68-year-old Robertson defended remarks he made last year in an interview with men's fashion glossy GQ, according to Al.com.

Cabler A&E briefly suspended Robertson for saying that gay sex was an illogical “sin” and putting it in the same category as bestiality and promiscuity.

“Everybody knows what sin is,” Robertson said Saturday. “Somebody asks me about a specific sin. I just quoted a Bible verse and everybody said I was a mean old man.”

“I'm actually a nice man. I'm trying to help those poor souls and turn them to Jesus,” he added.

AHT: So many words come to mind but I am going to leave the comments up to you guys on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...